Christopher M. Gant, Attorney at Law, Senior Associate of Counsel
Chris has represented banks, small businesses, and individuals in state and federal court. He has also successfully served as lead counsel for banks in contested confirmation hearings and in appeals to the Georgia Court of Appeals and Georgia Supreme Court. Chris has represented business owners in disputes over non-compete and non-solicitation agreements. Prior to coming to the North Atlanta Law Group, Chris worked for a large regional firm and a boutique litigation firm, both in Atlanta.
- University of Georgia School of Law, 2007, Student Bar Association President, Federalist Society President, Mock Trial Team and Board
- University of Georgia, 2001, Phi Beta Kappa, Blue Key, Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity, Arch Society, Orientation Leader
- State Bar of Georgia
- Admitted to practice in Superior, State and Magistrate Courts in Georgia; Georgia Court of Appeals, Georgia Supreme Court and U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- Member of Atlanta Bar Association, Lawyers Club of Atlanta
- Joseph Henry Lumpkin Inn of Court, Barrister, 2001-2013