North Atlanta Law Group, P.C. understands and respects the requests for privacy of non-public personal information that is disclosed to us through forms, applications, and contracts. Under no circumstances do we release any personal or financial information given to us, unless to provide the services which you have requested of us or without your prior consent.
Some of the functions performed by our firm are necessary, and may contain sensitive information. Additionally, any and all information obtained during the procedural process will not be released to any third parties that are not directly involved with the transaction, except as permitted or required by law. However, this information may be released to parties involved in your transaction such as brokers, lenders, and/or agents, if applicable.
All non-public personal and confidential information obtained by our office will be handled responsibly and in accordance with Federal and State law. Further, in compliance with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and ALTA Best Practices, no unauthorized parties have access to any of your personal or financial information.
North Atlanta Law Group, P.C. has taken measures to guard against unauthorized or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss, destruction or damage. This includes:
- Adopting an information security policy;
- Taking steps to control physical security;
- Putting in place controls on access to information;
- Establishing a business continuity/disaster recovery plan;
- Training all staff on security systems and procedures; and
- Detecting and investigating breaches of security should they occur, and upon investigation, reporting to customers and law enforcement.